My Personal Review of Amaira Natural Lightening Serum
Amaira Natural Lightening Serum
#1 Rated Intimate Lightening Serum
- High quality, naturally-derived ingredients
- No harmful chemicals like Hydroquinone
- Results cannot be beaten
Proven to lighten skin by 2-3 shades. Visible results in 6 to 8 weeks.
Great price, given the high quality premium-grade ingredients.
Money Back Guarantee
60 days hassle-free, easy returns
If you want a safe and natural skin lightener, there’s no better product out there.
I Do Like
- Natural ingredients
- Lots of positive customer reviews
- No Hydroquinone, Mercury, or Steroids
- 60-day money back guarantee
- UK owned company 🇬🇧
- Shipped fast from UK
- Safe to use even in genital areas
I Don’t Like
- Says INTIMATE on the box although it works great on face and body as well
- Not safe to use when pregnant
- Packaging could be bigger
Summary: Amaira Natural Lightening Serum has some very potent ingredients in it to be effective enough to be compared with chemical based skin bleaching products. But if you can have natural ingredients, why take the risk of chemicals?
Amaira’s fast flat rate shipping straight from the United Kingdom and great multi-buy offers make it very affordable for anyone who struggles with dark spots, acne spots, hyperpigmentation or just want their intimate areas to look brighter and more even-toned. I used Amaira on dark sunspots, my underarms, inner thighs, and bikini area. And I can’t thank Amaira enough for restoring my confidence.
With the market flooded with skin lightening products and each promising wonders, I couldn’t wait to put my hands on any. I just wanted to recover my once flawless skin. I tried quite a few products when I finally settled on cream that contained Hydroquinone.
Then the side effects kicked in; my skin was dry, itchy, flaky and uncomfortable. I couldn’t even smile without paying the price. After a great struggle and patience, I was able to get a slightly presentable appearance.
Had I known about natural lightening serums and creams then, I would probably have had greater results without the painful side effects.
So for the last 3-4 years I’ve dedicated my life to learning about everything about skin lightening and helping people with hyperpigmentation.
My goal in this Amaira Natural Lightening Serum Review is to give you all the necessary info you need before making this really important decision to go out and actually buy a product for your skin, whether you are treating dark spots, uneven skin tone, or scars. I hope you’ll find it useful!
Things to Consider Before Buying a Natural Skin Lightening Cream
There are numerous skin lightening products available. While I leave you to choose the products to use, I advocate for safer skin whitening based on my own experience.
Natural products promise great results without the need to endure the damaging effects of harsh chemicals like hydroquinone and mercury on your skin. They also save you the high cost that comes with the other option; skin lightening surgery.
These creams are meant for people who want to lighten their skin using safer methods. However, natural products take time to take effect and therefore require adherence to instruction and patience. They may therefore not work for you if you are looking for a quick fix.
People have made enough mistakes when choosing the products to use, I did. Before buying the products it is important to consider the following factors;
- Direction and duration of use – Ensure that both work for you because using the product contrary to the direction may render it useless while exceeding duration too much may make it harmful.
- Ingredients – Check the ingredients to ensure that your skin is not sensitive to any. Also, check if they are natural as the products claim.
- The manufacturer – Where are the products made? Are they made in an FDA-licensed facility?
- Where you buy – buying from their official website or a reputable pharmacy or cosmetic shop will reduce the risk of buying counterfeit products.
What is Amaira Skin Lightening Serum?
The product is made in an FDA-licensed, state of the art labs in the USA since 2016. The powerful formula is made from natural ingredients that work together to get rid of all forms of hyperpigmentation on your skin. It promises to even out your skin and make it 3 shades lighter. They claim that you start to see results within the first 6 weeks, although I personally saw a difference in my skin tone in the first 3-4 weeks.
The natural yellow serum is packaged in bundles of 1,2 or 3 bottles of 30ml each which allows you some flexibility with your budget. It easily spreads on the skin and gets instantly absorbed without leaving your skin oily, you won’t even know that it is there.
Amaira Skin Lightening serum is developed alongside Amaira Vaginal Tightening Gel and Amaira Eye Illuminating Serum by the same company. It is made in an FDA-licensed facility and claims to be rated number 1 for skin lightening even on genital areas.
Amaira serum is for you if you want a safer method of dealing with acne scars, dark spots, melasma, birthmarks, age spots/liver spots, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, intimate areas, dull skin and other general skin lightening needs.
Amaira Before and After Pictures
While we can’t show you the results from real buttholes, we CAN show you pictures of real people using the treatment on their skin.
User Reviews and Feedback
We scoured the internet to find out what people who have used Amaira Skin Lightening product had to say about it. People are different and are therefore bound to have different experiences and opinions. We landed into some rather positive and convincing reviews.
We did better than just read; remember a picture is worth a thousand words right? Here are screenshots of feedback from people who were kind enough to share their journey with Amaira.
Here are a few from Amazon:
Amaira Features & Benefits
How does Amaira Skin Lightening Serum work?
Hyperpigmentation occurs when production of excess melanin, the substance responsible for skin pigment, has been triggered. This can happen as a result of acne, prolonged exposure to sunlight, damage to the skin, aging and hormonal changes among other causes.
Once applied on the skin, the serum penetrates and goes to the site of melanin production. The active ingredient, mulberry leaf extract, slows down melanin production by up to 50% which with time leads to less and less discolouration and pigment under your skin.
The other ingredients work together to exfoliate the dead skin cells, diminish fine lines, repair damaged skin and add a glow to leave your skin lighter, tighter, radiant and healthier. What’s even better is the fact that these effects are long lasting.
Is Amaira Skin Lightening Serum Safe?
According to the manufacturers, Amaira serum is made of natural ingredients which are easily tolerated by all skin types. It does not contain perfumes and artificial preservatives. This works great for you regardless of your origin and even if you have a sensitive skin.
Another big plus is the fact that the manufacturers recommend it to lighten genitals and other intimate areas. This shows how much confidence they have in their product’s safety.The feature would have worked for my dry and sensitive skin which did a bad job tolerating some of the creams I used.
I also had to deal with flaky skin during the treatment period. The fact that I couldn’t use other products alongside made it even worse. Amaira addresses this by incorporating Dendrobium Phalaenopsis flower (listed in the top 50 Chinese Fundamental herbs) and orchid extracts which are renown for their moisturizing and skin protection abilities to ensure that your transition is as smooth as possible.
You should not use Amaira if you are pregnant; the cream ends up in your bloodstream and the safety of your baby cannot be guaranteed!
Also, using the serum on nipples during breastfeeding can lead to ingestion by the baby. It is advisable to keep off the products until it is safe to use it.
What are the ingredients in Amaira Skin Lightening Serum?
Have you ever heard of the saying that “old is gold“? Long before the invention of modern day skin care products, people used natural ingredients to lighten dark skin and for general health of the skin.
Amaira claims to have tapped into some of these ancient plant based ingredient used in Asian cultures and combined them with advanced and scientifically proven products to come up with a skin lightening serum that not only makes your skin lighter but also keeps it healthy and youthful.
The colour of the serum is a natural yellow colour. Both the Glycolic extract and the Kojic acid are naturally a slight yellow. Due to temperature, the product will continue to become slightly more yellow and brown over time. This is completely normal and is not to be worried about. The product is completely effective and you can use it with confidence. To keep it from changing colour or turning brown, you can store the serum in the fridge.
This begs the question; what is contained in this highly publicized lightening serum? Here is a detailed list of the ingredients.
- Mulberry leaf extract – This is the main active ingredient in the serum. Apart from enhancing overall skin health, it reduces melanin production by up to 50% hence leading to the formation of lighter skin cells.
- Mulberry root bark – It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles to leave your skin looking soft and youthful.
- Asian orchid extracts – Around the world, the use of Dendrobium Phalaenopsis flower as a moisturizer has been popular for centuries. The extracts prove to soften cells in the skin, allowing for the skin to absorb the active ingredient in the serum, mulberry extract. The result is faster achievement of lightening the skin, all with a natural ingredient that does not harm the body.
- Licorice extracts -Derivatives of the licorice root, these contain glabidin, a substance that inhibits melanin production and makes the skin lighter.
- Bearberry extracts – These are derivatives of the bearberry plant (supplies bears with berries, and high in nutritional value). The plant itself is the source of Arbutin, a compound that inactivates melanin. In fact, some people consider bearberry a natural and safe alternative to Hydroquinone.
- Glycolic acid – Where waxing has been done especially in intimate areas, it is common to have clogged hair follicles. Glycolic acid reduces their formation.
- Kojic acid – This is a natural skin lightening agent found in rice and mushrooms. It also works by slowing down melanin production.
Amaira Use and Potential Side Effects
- Amaira Natural Lightening Serum works better on a clean and dry skin. Apply it in the morning and in the evening. For best results, apply continuously for 6-8 weeks or until you attain the desired skin tone.
- As you can see from the list of ingredients, Amaira does not contain any harsh chemicals that might damage your skin and is therefore generally safe.
- However, like every melanin inhibiting product, the serum renders your skin more sensitive to the harmful UV rays which can cause sun burns. This can be countered by use of sunscreen every time the treated area is exposed to direct sunlight.
- The manufacturer also advises against use of other treatments and beauty products during treatment as they may interfere with Amaira’s action and lead to possible negative effects.
- As mentioned above, the effects of the serum on an unborn baby or lactating baby cannot be ruled out.
- Use of Amaira on recently shaved or waxed area, broken skin or open wounds can cause redness and irritation. You should therefore be kept off such areas. Due to an off chance that you could be allergic to any of these ingredients, trying it on a small area of your skin and giving it a few days may come in handy.
Amaira Price, Return Policy and Delivery
You can buy Amaira Skin Lightening serum by clicking on the link below. Major credit cards and PayPal are welcome.
1 x 30ml bottle of Amaira costs $41.99.
3 x 30ml bottles of Amaira (“Buy 2, Get 1 Free” offer) is $83.98 making it just $27.99 per bottle.
They also seem to offer a subscription services so in theory you should never run out. Monthly cost of that service is $41.99 and you get a free Eye Illuminating Serum with it every month. I myself is not a fan of subscription services so I’d just get that 3-pack few times a year.
I’ve just had a chat with Amaira reps to get a confirmation that 60 days money back guarantee applies to unopened as well as opened products and the answer was YES.
This is what she said: We have a risk-free 60 day money back guarantee so that means customers are encouraged to try our product and see if it works for them at no risk.
To start a refund process, please fill in their Contact Us form here
If you live in the US, you get free delivery/ Amaira also have local offices in the UK and in Australia so you can get your products shipped straight from there if you live in Europe or Australia. Worldwide shipping is charged at a reasonable rate, too!
Hyperpigmentation in whatever form can interfere with the appearance of your skin. This is bound to affect your confidence. At the end of the day, all that matters is how beautiful you feel, and if evening out dark areas of your skin will help boost your confidence, then that’s completely fine and common.
Amaira Natural Lightening Serum seems like a great product to solve cases of hyperpigmentation with natural ingredients that are safe on your skin, free of side effects and effective in lightening your skin. The serum has a potential to make your skin 2-3 shades lighter in about 6-8 weeks.
I hope you found this Amaira review useful and hopefully you can make an informed decision when choosing your skin lightening product.